Wednesday 2 January 2008

Happy New Year!!!

明けましておめでとうございます。
(Happy New Year in Japanese.)

It's 2008 now! I can't believe it.
How was the year 2007 to you? To me, it went really fast.

I wanted to update this blog more often, but it wasn't easy for me to find time as I've got really active two-year old daughter. Unfortunately, we all became ill after Christmas, and my poor daughter is still unwell. Fortunately she is on the way to her recovery.

I will write about what we had on New Year's Eve and New Year's day soon.

Thank you very much to the people who visited my blog last year. Hope you all come back to visit me in this new year. I'm looking forward to many new visitors to my blog. I will try to update this blog more often than last year.

Hope the year 2008 will bring you happiness!

2008年が皆さまにとって素晴らしい年となりますように。。。
今年もよろしくお願いします。

No comments: