Wednesday 23 January 2008

Lunch on 06/01/08

As my daughter had been ill for a couple of weeks, I had to look after her constantly. Even after she recovered from illness, she was asking for my attention all the time (I suppose she got used to the idea of having me round all the time.) It was getting too much for me, and I decided to take a break from it all.

I wanted to go somewhere I can't go with my daughter, but I ended up going to my usual -Piccadilly Circus. I'm sure you can recognise this place! Recently it was on the film "Bridget Jone's Diary" (one of my favourite films!)

There are many Japanese shops around the area, and I go there to buy Japanese books, food and so on. There is a Japanese-style karaoke box in the area as well!

I was going to treat myself with a nice meal at a nice restaurant, but instead, I bought a nice lunch box from Japan Centre and ate it at St James's Park.










Tempura and freshly made sushi bento!


I was shopping at Japan Centre, and there was a sushiman making sushi there. He was putting the freshly made sushi in lunch boxes to sell. When I passed the man to go to the cashier, he said to me "wouldn't you like a nice delicious lunch box?". I took a quick look and then my eyes were glued onto them. My original plan was to go to a nice restaurant, but I changed my mind and bought a lunch box. I enjoyed my lunch looking at the view in the photo above. It was nice and peaceful. I really enjoyed my time on my own.

No comments: