Wednesday 24 October 2007

Dinner on 22/10/07

Menu: Meatballs and vegetables, miso soup and rice balls

This type of meatball is popular in Japan and is one of the popular lunch box menus. These meatballs remind me of my childhood. Especially, they are popular amongst kids.

I hadn't had meatballs for a long time, and I decided to make them from scratch. It was very easy to make. I made rice balls to go with them. My daughter had the same, and we all enjoyed our dinner.

By the way, I completely recovered from flu which went on for a while. One of my ears was congested until a couple of days ago, and it was difficult for me to talk to other people. (I could hear my own voice and breathing while talking, and it was bothering me.) My daughter coughs sometimes, but we all are feeling fine now.

No comments: