Friday 19 December 2008

Desert on 28/05/08


I went to central London to see my Japanese friend. We met up right in front of Japan Centre. When I want to get Japanese ingredients, I would go to our local Chinese supermarket. However, I can't get all the things I want, so I would occasionally go to Piccadilly Circus in central London. In the area, there are quite a few Japanese shops including Japan Centre, Ricewine shop and Mitsukoshi.
Anyway, my friend and I went to a Chinese restaurant of her choice in West End (it wasn't in China Town). We had really lovely lunch, and thinking what to have for dessert. They had a wide range of cakes, and they all looked delicious. While deciding what to have for dessert, we saw the people next to our table were having a set of Macaron. They were 12 of them in a set, and we decided to go for it. It was quite fun to share them with my friend. I can't remember the name of the restaurant, but when I find it, I will post it here. I love Macaron, so I was in heaven!

No comments: