Thursday 18 December 2008

Dinner on 20/04/08





Menu: Sunday roast

My husband treated us a lovely Sunday roast at his parents'. He's good at cooking Sunday roast; whereas I'm quite useless when it comes to cooking roast dinner. It's quite stressful to think that everything has to be perfectly planned well. I'm not good at cooking under pressure.

Anyway, it was a lovely dinner, and everyone of us enjoyed it.

By the way, most of my friends would be surprised to know that I now eat beef. I had been a vegetarian for nearly eight years (well I hadn't had beef for ten years), and when I was pregnant with my daughter, suddenly I thought "I want beef." then I started eating beef. My husband couldn't believe his eyes while I was eating a beef burger for the first time in ten years.

I eat meat every now and then, but not a huge amount every single day.


This was the desert on the night - I didn't have it though. Everybody seemsed to have enjoyed it.

No comments: